Clutch bar is hitting carb

Lukesky36

Local time
5:29 PM
how do i adjust when the clutch bar engages it starts too close to the carb and hits it? how can i move it where the bar is more out when it engages?

i found out the swing arm and bar are connected by splines thats a way i can adjust it the only thing is that its stuck on there i need to wait until the weather is warmer everything is frozen solid and contracted

how do i adjust when the clutch bar engages it starts too close to the carb and hits it? how can i move it where the bar is more out when it engages?
You might need to order a offset carb maifold from Bikebury they cost about $10 bucks and swing your carb way out to the right.
I might just do that myself got same problem but I love the carb never need to choke it.
On mine I could not put the screw in from the top so I ran it up from the bottom just barely clears.

You might need to order a offset carb maifold from Bikebury they cost about $10 bucks and swing your carb way out to the right.
I might just do that myself got same problem but I love the carb never need to choke it.
On mine I could not put the screw in from the top so I ran it up from the bottom just barely clears.
already fixxed the issue its quite easy too fix just remove the clutch arm cover remove the camshaft and put it in a vice and remove the nut and wack it a few times and put in back on 25degrees out works great

already fixxed the issue its quite easy too fix just remove the clutch arm cover remove the camshaft and put it in a vice and remove the nut and wack it a few times and put in back on 25degrees out works great
Seen it done before it will work but it looks wacky.

Seen it done before it will work but it looks wacky.
it doesn't look wacky i just adjusted the cam there is a spline that connects the bottom cam bar to the cable arm its two pieces
img_7458.jpg

Okay, thanks for the new idea to go around it as long as it clears the pedal that is.
The clutch arm should be flush with the engine when it starts having resistance my engine from the kit was farther inward before you feel any resistance my arm was already 15 to 20 degrees inward already

Back