clutch bouncing

steveluppino

Local time
10:01 PM
Thanks people,

I new to motorized bikes and just build one and ride first time today to speed. No problems except one small issue with clutch bouncing or dragging rpm backward then forward when full release. At about 90% release run very smooth then at full release the bik start to bounce in the rpm. Anyone can help with explain the problem will be much appreciated.

I hear news this is normal before run in a bit rough then become smooth and not ride under 10 km/h it run fine.

Thanks people,

I new to motorized bikes and just build one and ride first time today to speed. No problems except one small issue with clutch bouncing or dragging rpm backward then forward when full release. At about 90% release run very smooth then at full release the bik start to bounce in the rpm. Anyone can help with explain the problem will be much appreciated.

Sounds a lot like chain slack/tension. Got a pic of the bike standing still, chain at rest?

Thanks people,

If it is your first time on the bike you have to make sure you don't go full speed for the first 20 miles depending on your kit, You have to break the engine in till its loose you'll ruin your bike that way.

Back