After much heartache and searching for the problem as to why my clutch cable was so difficult to pull, I finally found out that the cable cable couldn't have multiple points of inflection, especially around the handlebars and frame on its way to the clutch linkage. I cut it shorter and made it pretty much a straight shot from the clutch lever to the back of the motor where it goes into the retainer. Before this I tried lubricating the cable housing with graphite powder and it did nothing to help. I hope this helps someone out having the same problem. And sorry if this is a re-post of something, i tried my best to search for a solution and nothing was found on this site despite finding multiple posts on this subject. I've know how silly some of the uptight guys here get about duplicate posts.