Clutch Clutch cable roller guide pulley

Fabian

Local time
11:45 PM
Scroll down to the bottom of the page then scroll up to the next 2 items on the left hand side (Travel Agent & Travel Agent Inline).

This device could easilly bolt onto the engine and provide a ready made clutch cable roller guide mechanism.

http://www.gaerlan.com/bikeparts/parts/brakes/brakes.html

Fabian

Attachments

• 6172-15476-main-bsps-trav-agent-adj-185.jpg
    6172-15476-main-bsps-trav-agent-adj-185.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,433
  • 6546travel_xxl.jpg
    6546travel_xxl.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,116
  • BR0400.jpg
    BR0400.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,709
Last edited:
That's an excellent and simple system, though you may need a welder to weld the 6mm nut onto the bracket - no big deal though.

Fabian

If I needed one and was in the US, I'd buy it from Ron. He's a friend and, after all, he's put in the effort. Also, $15 is bloody good, for parts and labour to make them.
Here in Oz, though, postage is the killer.
I don't really need one, the other little mod on the clutch cam made mine easy enough for me.
Pretty good, simple design, as you say, for those that feel the need.

the engine I bought was from a online store in California called EOS (engine online shop). I don't know if the engine is made in China or not. How would you know? There was nothing in the box that gave any idea.would it be stamped on the engine somewhere?also, thanks for the pics of the pulley system. That is very creative I will have to look and see how mine is situated.my engine actually has a nut mounted in a different location than yours with a screw adjustment 2 turn it more one way or the other. If that makes any sense. I'll take a picture

Back