Clutch click clacking!

Ive been wanting to build a new motor but im pinching pennies right now so ive just been recycling parts from my old motors but Ive got my drivers license back finally after almost 10 yrs so im broke for a good reason at least lol
Congrats on getting your DL back. I've been in that boat, it leaks and smells bad. Lol
The bike is still more fun to ride than driving a car. 😀

Yea i totally agree i keep telling people ok now i can go get my endorsement and get a legit bike that they say can handle the speeds i travel sometimes still leaning towards building it myself now that ive got some knowledge and they are all like no get a car wheres the fun in that lol

Update currently running a pair of Taiwanese Bearing I found floating in my stuff company called TTN see how long these ones hold up they got seals not shields i did get the SKF bearings in today too and i can say by just looking at them i can tell they are made wayyyyyy better than all the others i got lmao im gonna use them as back up or gonna buy 2 more and put all 4 in a new build if the TTN's hold up

Attachments

• 20190805_211329~2.jpg
    20190805_211329~2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 131
Back