Clutch/engine seized cylinder head won’t come off

Toby woodman

Local time
4:52 AM
I have a new 66cc engine kit. While I was riding it, the engine started clicking and then Stalled. When I tried to re start it, the clutch started slipping. I have cleaned and de greased the clutch pads and adjusted it but it still slips and the engine won’t turn over. When I go to take the cylinder head off, only the main cylinder wall will come off. Help would be appreciated. If you have any questions ask and I can also send more photos. Thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

where can you see the wrist pin? lol I'm just getting into these bikes
Here is a pic of my old Zeda 80, but it didn't blow the wrist pins C clips, it blew the piston ring pins that are the ring "stops" on the piston itself that the open ends of the rings rings snug up against when they are compressed between the the cylinder wall and the piston itself.

The wrist pin C clip can be seen in the holes in the piston itself where the wrist pin and needle bearing that attaches to the crank shaft...Those little C clip, G clip thingys I showed you on the previous pic goes into the holes of the cylinder to lock the wrist pin rod and needle bearing in place once mounted onto the crank shaft.

image1-1-jpeg.177309

when slowing down with the engine at idle and the clutch lever out. I head a knocking/clicking noise. could that be wrist pins or could it be something else like running the engine too lean. could someone have a look at the picture of the spark plug?

could that be wrist pins or could it be something else like running the engine too lean. could someone have a look at the picture of the spark plug?
Running too lean would more than likely helped compound the problem resulting in either the C clips on the wrist pin, or the piston ring pins to have failed and thus seized up your motor.

when slowing down with the engine at idle and the clutch lever out. I head a knocking/clicking noise. could that be wrist pins or could it be something else like running the engine too lean. could someone have a look at the picture of the spark plug?

You'll never forget that sound will ya

Back