Clutch & engine

dubbstepped1

Local time
6:06 PM
After I rebuilt clutch, connected clutch arm, for some reason the motor seems to be seized(acts like it) because this happened before, so i took it apart again, engine was turning just fine like normal, so I put it back together, same thing, engine seems frozen, back tire won't turn like it's locked up frozen
If some body has any idea what's going on please help... Oh ya it's a 66cc bicycle motor

Ya thank you, I've watched this video also, but my problem seems to be something else because my clutch is engaging, and dis-engauging, but when clutch is engaged motor seems to be locked up seized, but when I tear down clutch, the motor turns.like.it.should normally, it only.seems to lock up after I re-connect the clutck

As a total newbie so take with a grain of salt but can you twist that smaller sprocket that's connected to large one with the flower nut. Seems to me if you could figure out which one the big one or little one is really binding up that would be half the battle..?

Well believe it or not I've already done this, well sort of,. I guess, the motor spins normal when clutch is not connected, but after I re-connected it, the motor freezes, it's the motor, because when I pull the clutch handle in to dis-engauge clutch, the tire actually spins

So it's somewhere between the motor which spins when not connected to the clutch assemble and the large clutch plate sprocket which does disengage the tire correct? Maybe the teeth or the bearings on the small one that connects to the motor is bad

Back