Clutch fluid bt80

Dont forget to put yer blinker fluid in.

Brake cleaner would clean it well, but make sure you do clean it well cause that could be quite the fire hazard with it slipping and building heat.

Good luck comrade!

So when you pull on the starter rope what happens on the clutch side? The only place for oil would be the gear housing on the left side, but I don't see any fill hole.

Can you post a copy of their instructions? That looks like a regular centrifugal clutch.

If that's ATF on your clutch, you can just wash it out with some brake clean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812-214634_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220812-214634_Chrome.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 107
Now that I've had the chance to examine both clutches, yours is a different design than @wan37 even though I see a screw missing on his, not sure what happened there.
I would just clean out the ATF and replace with motor oil and try it, per/instructions. The warrantee should cover you if it's wrong.

You live in BC?

Now that I've had the chance to examine both clutches, yours is a different design than @wan37 even though I see a screw missing on his, not sure what happened there.
I would just clean out the ATF and replace with motor oil and try it, per/instructions. The warrantee should cover you if it's wrong.

You live in BC?
Yes I do my friends bike with the same kit blew up and there was no warranty so im wondering then what kind of 4 cycle oil do I use? Because it doesn't specify

Back