Clutch issue. Tiny ball bearings everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really that much of a pain in the ass? I find this motor to be rather straight forward and simple. I have a lot of problems with it but its never that difficult to diagnose and fix with the right tools and parts.
Did you ever try separating the gear from the inner part of the clutch hub? They aren't meant to be taken apart if that gives you a clue.

I found it difficult to press the parts together without jamming or losing any of the 57 tiny bearings - you may find it easy if you try it.
Was it really that much of a pain in the ass? I find this motor to be rather straight forward and simple. I have a lot of problems with it but its never that difficult to diagnose and fix with the right tools and parts.

I found it difficult to press the parts together without jamming or losing any of the 57 tiny bearings - you may find it easy if you try it. Remember that like a freewheel, you don't want grease in there.

What are the names of the parts I need for an easy fix so I can look them up? I can't seem to get in touch with the guys at thatsdax.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Wow. I lived in Metairie for 8 years. Small world. Right across the street from Whitey's pool hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back