Clutch issues

Kaidetyson

Local time
9:53 AM
I have an 80cc motorised bike which is having clutch issues it has spark and it tries to move I’ve watched countless videos on how to fix it but no matter what the wheel will move

It usually takes a combo of adjustments between the cable and flower nut to get them to run clear.

I have an 80cc motorised bike which is having clutch issues it has spark and it tries to move I’ve watched countless videos on how to fix it but no matter what the wheel will move
It usually takes a combo of adjustments between the cable and flower nut to get them to run clear.
YEP...Playing one adjustment off against the other until ya find the sweet spot and get everything to play well with each other...lol...DAMIEN

YEP...Playing one adjustment off against the other until ya find the sweet spot and get everything to play well with each other...lol...DAMIEN
I’ve tried adjusting it countless times and no matter what I do the wheel still moves freely

Kaidetyson nice to meet you. So shoot a picture of your bike with engine in it , both sides if you can.We might see something to help you.

image.jpg

Here you go
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is how I adjust MY clutch...
I pull the clutch handle in and adjust the flower nut til its snug and I'm good to go. (y)

Is this a pre-owned bike? The only thing I can think of that would interfere with the movement of the wheel is the bucking bar. If it was replaced with a piece of cut rod, then the rod could have been cut too long.

Is this a pre-owned bike? The only thing I can think of that would interfere with the movement of the wheel is the bucking bar. If it was replaced with a piece of cut rod, then the rod could have been cut too long.
Nope was built only around a month ago

Back