Clutch pads wearing down?

Greased it up a bunch and it feels slightly better. I can't remember if my bucking bar (is that the pin bit that pushes the BB) was flat at both ends or of the BB has worn a half a sphere into the BB end of the bar? I'm sure it was flat or had a very tiny indent at one end?
I'd imagine that would explain the biting point seeming to have moved if it has worn it away partly.
The black rod the arm connects to is def wearing down along where the flat face on the bottom meets the bucking bar, not sure if that's affecting anything though as it does still engage etc

I've welded a bead across those rods before, makes it better than OEM because the welds are harder.

Greased it up a bunch and it feels slightly better. I can't remember if my bucking bar (is that the pin bit that pushes the BB) was flat at both ends or of the BB has worn a half a sphere into the BB end of the bar? I'm sure it was flat or had a very tiny indent at one end?
I'd imagine that would explain the biting point seeming to have moved if it has worn it away partly.
The black rod the arm connects to is def wearing down along where the flat face on the bottom meets the bucking bar, not sure if that's affecting anything though as it does still engage etc

Back