Clutch pin length

dubbstepped1

Local time
7:19 PM
Well it seams the clutch pin is sticking out to far to be able to put cover back on, how do I fix??????
"Thank-you"

Attachments

• 1541719147321415807415.jpg
    1541719147321415807415.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 15417191630261105600113.jpg
    15417191630261105600113.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 92
there is a few things you can check first take the clutch cover off and unwind the flower nut on the clutch side then see if you can get it working also take the bar out and put a dab of grease on the end while you are there also if you want take off the nut that holds the clutch cable on the engine out and put a good amount of grease in there just in case the internals are stuck

It's normal for it to have just a little load on it when you put the cover back on. Make sure the lever is rotated such that the flat is butting up to the pin, then put the cover on and tighten the three screws a little at a time until they're all snug.
At least that's how mine is.

If you took the flower nut off the other side, you'll have to tighten it more.

Also, make sure you don't lose the 8mm ball bearing behind that pin.

Oops, it looks like that's exactly what I did, could you give me any suggestions, as to where I could get a replacement ball-bearing, besides/or without getting it off internet, like is there some kind of store, that sells some kind of replacement, without ordering it on-line, if somebody has any idea's and/or suggestions, "PLEASE" could you let me know, " THANK-YOU"

Oops, it looks like that's exactly what I did, could you give me any suggestions, as to where I could get a replacement ball-bearing, besides/or without getting it off internet, like is there some kind of store, that sells some kind of replacement, without ordering it on-line, if somebody has any idea's and/or suggestions, "PLEASE" could you let me know, " THANK-YOU"
5/16" / 8 mm ball bearing at Ace or rolling around somewhere at your place.

Message me and I'll gladly mail you one.

Or you can try a cycling store, some use that size in the crank.

Back