Wanted Clutch roller

I'll take a picture of my set up in the morning. It should work for you. Just a simple tab with an adjuster in it.

Edit, here is a picture from Zeda's website. I'll still get some better pictures tomorrow.

OEQwNUZCN0I2QURGRUUyQkVBQjE6MWNmNTc0ZGRmZjNmOWZiN2UyZTZjMjM3MzAyYWU5ODE6Ojo6OjA_300x300.jpeg

Thanks for the pic. I've also seen it done with a 3 inch piece if angle iron bolted to the top left bolt of the gear case cover, and a pulley for the clutch cable to run on. The set up makes the cable turn almost 90 degrees, resulting in good relocation, and a very easy lever pull.
Edit: the cable comes from the clutch lever, threw the cable mount on the engine then on the the pulley, then to the clutch arm. The angle iron is bolted to the top clutch case cover bolt, not the drive gear case cover. I can't find a pic yet, still searching

Found a pic

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    583.2 KB · Views: 154
  • image.png
    image.png
    724.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. I've also seen it done with a 3 inch piece if angle iron bolted to the top left bolt of the gear case cover, and a pulley for the clutch cable to run on. The set up makes the cable turn almost 90 degrees, resulting in good relocation, and a very easy lever pull.
Edit: the cable comes from the clutch lever, threw the cable mount on the engine then on the the pulley, then to the clutch arm. The angle iron is bolted to the top clutch case cover bolt, not the drive gear case cover. I can't find a pic yet, still searching

Found a pic
Also known as the Filipino Mod, after the forum member Large Filipino. :)

Back