Clutch shaft not engaging

Linwood

Local time
2:08 PM
I have hybrid manerriali 70 cc motor the tip of the inner bolt of the clutch shaft broke off. I removed a working shaft from an old motor lying around inwhich the clutch worked fine before dissembly of the shaft fr bottom end.

I reassembled the entire clutch assembly into the hybred manerriali motor and the shaft was too short to screw on the pressure plate. So I assembled the gear side of assembly using the clutch pin to move the inner bolt assembly far enough out for the pressure plate to have threads to screw onto.and tighten the butterfly nut. Clutch assembly will not disengage now. What should I do to get the clutch assembly working right.

I have hybrid manerriali 70 cc motor the tip of the inner bolt of the clutch shaft broke off. I removed a working shaft from an old motor lying around inwhich the clutch worked fine before dissembly of the shaft fr bottom end.

I reassembled the entire clutch assembly into the hybred manerriali motor and the shaft was too short to screw on the pressure plate. So I assembled the gear side of assembly using the clutch pin to move the inner bolt assembly far enough out for the pressure plate to have threads to screw onto.and tighten the butterfly nut. Clutch assembly will not disengage now. What should I do to get the clutch assembly working right.
Ok so that's a mouth full to read. One question, (I am new to this so bear with me) but did you check the bucking bar and pin?

Back