Clutch will not disengage.

when I hold the clutch in and let it go then pulled the throttle back the engine does not start. Everything was working kind of rough because I was recently installed it, but now all of a sudden when I release the clutch the engine does not start

is there any drag when the clutch is released as in... it gets harder to pedal or coasts to a stop quickly?

You just made my day! Great to hear that you are back in action!
Hiya if your still on this I have same problem but the clutch arm wont recall it disengaged then dont engage or engages and then dont disengage

The spring is located behind the clutch plate, accessible from the other side of the engine. The bucking bar just sits there, sliding slightly left or right as the clutch is engaged/disengaged.

These engines tend to be really tight when new. I would suggest you go ahead and install your chain on the motor sprocket. You can use the spark plug wrench that comes with the engine kit to manually turn the sprocket as you feed the chain through. From what I can tell in the photo, everything looks as it should.

Steve

Have a 66 cc bike motor that when clutch is released and adjusted properly can only rotate sprocket freely about half turn then stops with clunkvlike it hit some thing . Should I remove clutch to check assembly the sprocket should rotate 360 degrees can you help Thank You

Back