Engine Trouble Clutch wont engage. Need help.

Show this NT Carb Tuning Basics to your dad to help him and you have a better understanding of how it works and putting it back together again...DAMIEN

okay. I am inside and i have all of the carb parts. Give me steps from here, and i do really appreciate the help. Thank you.
IMG_20210803_205707.jpg

Show this NT Carb Tuning Basics to your dad to help him and you have a better understanding of how it works and putting it back together again...DAMIEN

i got the parts out, whats next

I will also tell you straight out that the threaded assembly that goes through the top of the carb is backed waaaay the heck out of the top of the carby...why did you do that ???...all you succeded in doing was to keep the needle valve from holding the float down so its just free floating at will.
Just a reminder Damien, not everybody's so smart with 2-stroke motors like you are LOL take it easy on people stop being Rude so quickly. Everybody on this site is basically trying to find help how to fix their motor if they don't listen to exactly how you tell them doesn't give you the right to get nasty that's why I blocked you.lol

From what Joel beller had said.

"take it easy on people stop being Rude so quickly...doesn't give you the right to get nasty...that's why I blocked you.lol"

Joel...You should realise that the only person you hurt by blocking anyone with more knowledge than yourself, IS yourself...Because of "blocking", you are effectively cutting yourself off from potentially helpful advice...Let us know how that works out for you Joel...Oh i forgot, by blocking, you're cutting yourself off from seeing this post aren't you...lol...How i saw your post was simply by looking before logging in.

There is no need to listen to me or anyone else here for that matter, but the smart ones here, who remember several months ago just how much time and effort i put into helping you here, will see how you just acted in return, (especially on someone elses thread that is not your own), and may probably not be so inclined to helping you out in future as well since no one likes to have their hand bit.

Its not that i have ever been rude or nasty to you or anyone else here...Rather exasperated by having to explain the bare basics first and then trying to help folks who do not appreciate the free, volunteer help, they are getting from folks here with many, many, years of experience, as well as your lack of basic mechanical abilities and comprehension, and I do not have the time or patience to teach High School Level, Introduction To Automotive Shop Mechanics, room 101,...lol, before we can even begin to help you fix your problems...Good luck to you in your future endeavours...DAMIEN

From what Joel beller had said.

"take it easy on people stop being Rude so quickly...doesn't give you the right to get nasty...that's why I blocked you.lol"

Joel...You should realise that the only person you hurt by blocking anyone with more knowledge than yourself, IS yourself...Because of "blocking", you are effectively cutting yourself off from potentially helpful advice...Let us know how that works out for you Joel...Oh i forgot, by blocking, you're cutting yourself off from seeing this post aren't you...lol...How i saw your post was simply by looking before logging in.

There is no need to listen to me or anyone else here for that matter, but the smart ones here, who remember several months ago just how much time and effort i put into helping you here, will see how you just acted in return, (especially on someone elses thread that is not your own), and may probably not be so inclined to helping you out in future as well since no one likes to have their hand bit.

Its not that i have ever been rude or nasty to you or anyone else here...Rather exasperated by having to explain the bare basics first and then trying to help folks who do not appreciate the free, volunteer help, they are getting from folks here with many, many, years of experience, as well as your lack of basic mechanical abilities and comprehension, and I do not have the time or patience to teach High School Level, Introduction To Automotive Shop Mechanics, room 101,...lol, before we can even begin to help you fix your problems...Good luck to you in your future endevours...DAMIEN
Damien I don't think that rude and I'm glad for your advice, thank you! Got any tips for my carb post? It's new today.

Back