Clutch won't let peddle free

How do I know if the magnet is on backwards??
IMG_4263.JPG

Yes I understand that and I have aligned mine as such but I'm trying to find out if I need to flip my magnet over (maybe the manufacturer put it on facing the wrong way ?) or does it not matter which side of the magnet faces outward

Yes I understand that and I have aligned mine as such but I'm trying to find out if I need to flip my magnet over (maybe the manufacturer put it on facing the wrong way ?) or does it not matter which side of the magnet faces outward
If its insideout or backwards it will appear as 11 o'clock.
Remember 1st place and 11th place. that's how I remember.

Okay so the spark plug is dry and the back side of the magneto has no grime, and there is a gasket present, I opened up the magneto cover to attempt to check the timing and. Idk how to take the nut off the magnetoView attachment 76734
Well now you can adress why the engine is not pulling the fuel in!It did sound dry in the video so you may want to start with the carb,is the float bowl even filling?Take a look at the jet make sure you can see light thru it and the whole passage above with the slide and needle removed!Then let us know your findings.

Well now you can adress why the engine is not pulling the fuel in!It did sound dry in the video so you may want to start with the carb,is the float bowl even filling?Take a look at the jet make sure you can see light thru it and the whole passage above with the slide and needle removed!Then let us know your findings.

I am already suggesting black paint clogging the gas tank fuel filter.

backwards from or forwards to the engine I'm sure everyone will address it all

Back