Clutch

I'm just going to rebuild both of my motors.get both running again. the bikeberry and The zeda 80 and use them for hobby use only..
I will keep you updated once I get my motors up and running.show you what my end results are and what bikes I put them on..

I'm just going to rebuild both of my motors.get both running again. the bikeberry and The zeda 80 and use them for hobby use only..
OK...Keep us posted in your posts and this time send pics...lol...we all want to see what you have done...DAMIEN

Ps...Im working on a new front engine mount carved from a buiilion of 7076 T-6 Military Aircraft Grade Aluminum since it is no longer "classified" and should have it done in another week or so...i will put out pics when done...DAMIEN

Last edited:
All this engines are a crap shoot doesn’t matter where they come from.Only thing is they need a good look over when they arrive , casting need clean up and observed. Yes you could get a good one without anything done right out of box.This doesn’t mean there all going to be that way. Warranty now days nobody wants to honor it without a bunch of hassle. People just say screw it and move on. So just order what your think.There all china products.

All this engines are a crap shoot doesn’t matter where they come from. -Only thing is they need a good look over when they arrive , casting need clean up and observed. Yes you could get a good one without anything done right out of box.This doesn’t mean there all going to be that way. Warranty now days nobody wants to honor it without a bunch of hassle. People just say screw it and move on. So just order what your think.There all china products.
I feel your frustration Joel, just got to keep your head up and wrench turning, you know the only thing I know that has lasted any length of time that come from China is Covid-19

I feel your frustration Joel, just got to keep your head up and wrench turning, you know the only thing I know that has lasted any length of time that come from China is Covid-19
Very true. Lol

Back