Cnc performance head

Another trick is to remove your head, put a thin sheet of modeling clay on the piston (don't touch cylinder walls with it) put the head back on, no gasket, and then turn it over slowly. Remove the head and check the clay for any marks made by the plug. If the clay is very thin where the plug is, then when you put the gasket on, it will be fine.
I just thought about this I’ll make sure I do this. The reason is I been turning it over with plug out it’s much easier. So the plug in it’s so hard the clutch slip a lot . This means the plug might be hitting then.I’ll make sure it’s not.I plan on pulling back apart today and see if I got the right base gaskets and or to see if I can make them work.I’ll check my options. Thicker head gasket or 2 or 3 base gasket rather 2 of them. Thanks again guys.

I just thought about this I’ll make sure I do this. The reason is I been turning it over with plug out it’s much easier. So the plug in it’s so hard the clutch slip a lot . This means the plug might be hitting then.I’ll make sure it’s not.I plan on pulling back apart today and see if I got the right base gaskets and or to see if I can make them work.I’ll check my options. Thicker head gasket or 2 or 3 base gasket rather 2 of them. Thanks again guys.
If your gap on the spark plugs not changing, its not hitting it. You might just need to adjust your flower nut or preload.

Back