"CNC racing cylinder head" big joke

Ok so I pulled the "CNC racing cinder head" off of an extra GT5 Pro Racing engine I had laying around... I wanted to experiment with "high compression" outside of shaving the head, which from my perspective did nothing good (or bad) to the engine.

Expecting some kind of power gain, I was left extremely ly dissapointed. Not only was there no power gain anywhere, I lost 15kmh of top end minimum. It takes me about 15 seconds to get to 35 and that's it....

So in short I have slower acceleration and worse performance throughout the rpm range or power band.

I assume the gt5 engine is built differently. Should I put the gt5 engine on to reap the benefits of high compression?

Wat is going on. I'm pissed again

So the head is probly good when you swapped it to the other engine that engine might not be ported for the exhaust and the intake meaning polished and open as much as possible.. Also I'm not sure if you have a windowed piston and you have to have a performance exhaust prefer abbly AMZ65 from Zeta motorsports.. And also you should have a windowed piston.. I would guess that the GT engine is probably already suited for that head so I would take your chances with put in that can see high compression had back on the other engine and testing it out like that.. I have to motorize bicycles and my 1st bicycle I paid about $200 for the engine and put it on a bike I had probably cost me about $400 total.. My 2nd by cost me almost 1300 I bought a grunt monster engine from Zeta motorsports with AMZ65 pipe A 21 mm oko carb and the thing does about 45 /50 miles per hour.. But it's got a lot of power it's very impressive compared to my other bike.. I thought it would go a little faster than that but maybe I should have got their version of the GT engine it would probably do about 60.. On the engine that I have for the grunt monster I never looked in sigh but I can only imagine that it's ported polished and has a nice exhaust and it also has The intake goes straight to the shaft..not the head like on most engines .. And I think it has the read valves as well..

Attachments

• 1583784706640.jpg
    1583784706640.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 202
Back