"CNC racing cylinder head" big joke

Ok so the fact that I reused the gasket could be the probpem? Should I grab the gasket off the gt5 and use it while I order a new one? What about using gasket maker to make a perfect seal

Ok so the fact that I reused the gasket could be the probpem? Should I grab the gasket off the gt5 and use it while I order a new one? What about using gasket maker to make a perfect seal
Order a .6mm copper head gasket, and show us a pic. of the head chamber with the plug installed.

The cylinder head is an upgraded piece available ob bike berry. Specifications say it is compatible with my engine. Not sure how that's blind but anyways. I am not experienced enough to know whether or not the "CNC pro racing head" is defective or whatnot. Hence me asking

Everything seems fine to me. I am thinking that, although this is sold as a seperate performance part, what comes stock with the gt5 probably has different measurements. Reason why I think this is because I am under the impression that the crank shaft on the gt5 is different than most HT engines. It stands to reason that it coukd be different. But again... This part is supposed to be compatible with my engine
The deal with these after market heads is that when you order a engine such as say a gt5 it is not always shipped with the head shown in the ad. Then to make things even more confusing some heads with identical outside appearance have different chamber volume and design. I have seen the round domed head come in both 6 and 8cc chambers and both from the same supplier. Their was a time when I was trying to get each one that came out and checking them to provide info on which one was which, but they just kept changing them till it became useless. To get it right you have to do a squish gap measurement and try for a true 6cc head with about a 7mm wide squish band.

Order a .6mm copper head gasket, and show us a pic. of the head chamber with the plug installed.
How do I take such measurements? Once again this forum is glitching and I can't post
The deal with these after market heads is that when you order a engine such as say a gt5 it is not always shipped with the head shown in the ad. Then to make things even more confusing some heads with identical outside appearance have different chamber volume and design. I have seen the round domed head come in both 6 and 8cc chambers and both from the same supplier. Their was a time when I was trying to get each one that came out and checking them to provide info on which one was which, but they just kept changing them till it became useless. To get it right you have to do a squish gap measurement and try for a true 6cc head with about a 7mm wide squish band.
Let's say it is in fact 8cc. Why would it work fine on the gt5 but not my skyhawk?

How do I take such measurements? Once again this forum is glitching and I can't post

Let's say it is in fact 8cc. Why would it work fine on the gt5 but not my skyhawk?
It should work. So maybe a new head gasket? Do a compression test. If your talking about taking such measurements for a .6mm head gasket, you don't you just order it.

It should work. So maybe a new head gasket? Do a compression test. If your talking about taking such measurements for a .6mm head gasket, you don't you just order it.
I mean measuring how many cc in the head & the 7mm squish you were talking about

Ok so I pulled the "CNC racing cinder head" off of an extra GT5 Pro Racing engine I had laying around... I wanted to experiment with "high compression" outside of shaving the head, which from my perspective did nothing good (or bad) to the engine.

Expecting some kind of power gain, I was left extremely ly dissapointed. Not only was there no power gain anywhere, I lost 15kmh of top end minimum. It takes me about 15 seconds to get to 35 and that's it....

So in short I have slower acceleration and worse performance throughout the rpm range or power band.

I assume the gt5 engine is built differently. Should I put the gt5 engine on to reap the benefits of high compression?

Wat is going on. I'm pissed again
Ok so I pulled the "CNC racing cinder head" off of an extra GT5 Pro Racing engine I had laying around... I wanted to experiment with "high compression" outside of shaving the head, which from my perspective did nothing good (or bad) to the engine.

Expecting some kind of power gain, I was left extremely ly dissapointed. Not only was there no power gain anywhere, I lost 15kmh of top end minimum. It takes me about 15 seconds to get to 35 and that's it....

So in short I have slower acceleration and worse performance throughout the rpm range or power band.

I assume the gt5 engine is built differently. Should I put the gt5 engine on to reap the benefits of high compression?

Wat is going on. I'm pissed again
I have had exactly the same experience with the CBC high compression head I bought from amazon..but my engine was a flying horse epa certified pos..piece of s**t ..but It made my bike worse and slower..I returned it ..

Back