CNS carb, and throttle grip

Pokernliquor

Local time
11:12 PM
K, so the kings Grubee finally arrived... broken... and 17 days late. the twist throttle is broken in half, kill switch broken off, aircleaner cracked, gas tank dented.
I have the CNS high perfamance carb. being the newbie, can i use any other twist throttle on the web for other carbs or is there something special about the CNS? (kings has been very unresponsive, will just try someone else)

this is not meant to b a thread about Kings or their quality as a company, I've only added that here for reference as to why i want to try another vendor to fix my problem.

also Ive searched by CNS, and CNS carb here on the forum but i have only found mention of it, and not any adjustments? any one have one of these? or know of a thread showing the adjustments for mixture and idle?
Funky little carb... never saw anything quite like it, and the choke it uses.

whether you use a twist throttle or a lever throttle, you simply need something that pulls the throttle cable... theoretically ANY twist throttle should work, but if I were to say "they will all work just fine", someone will come along with the exception to the rule...

Back