Coast to Coast and back

i put about 100 miles on mine today. i couldn't imagine a trip that far but i imagine it will be one heck of a good time:)

i say lets do it then again im still young i might just do it on my own some day when i get bored

So summer '08, you gonna make it through Seattle/Ocean Park for the National Rally in August? Heh!

Will thiese guys be joining us??

See Picture

Attachments

• Dumb-Dumber--C10114302.jpg
    Dumb-Dumber--C10114302.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 362
If I was retired; if I had no wife; if I had reserve money; if I wasn't chicken...

If you pass through the Spokane, Washington area, let me know ahead of time -- I'll see to it that you leave fed and fueled. :)

Cheers,
Ben.

It will be fun to follow you through the ride, we will need a day by day report of progress. When you get near LA I will get out and meet you for that portion of the ride. I am fighting Cancer now and I might add winning, this has kept me from a few things lately. I also see things in life differently for sure. There is a saying "God gave us memories that we might have Roses in Winter" Your son will never forget the quality time spent. Have fun, Dave

PS: Think of all the grand people you will meet, and friendships started.

:) how about a real long ride 7000 + miles anyone up for it ? :)

lets hear you
tell me what you think

Did that this summer...in 3 months....7k miles. Lots of fun. All local miles.....within the state of Ohio. Am planning a trip to California and back in 2008.

Back