Coaster Brake Mag Wheels??

Do you have a center kickstand? If you do it would help a lot . That way you see what going on by disengaging the clutch with back wheel off the ground and pedaling by hand.

Do you have a center kickstand? If you do it would help a lot . That way you see what going on by disengaging the clutch with back wheel off the ground and pedaling by hand.
Yeah actually I just got one, I love it. It only makes the sound though when there's weight/force on it.

I just bought mag wheels from bikeberry because I want a rim that's strong, and has a built in sprocket. But guess what, the sprocket sticks out too much and it has no brakes (n). If anybody knows of a 26" mag wheel that has a built in sprocket and coaster brake and is 3 1/8" sprocket to sprocket so I don't have to move my engine out and do work to my frame, please send me a link, thanks.
I bought the same type wheels, and there are adaptor spacers that will let you use the rear disc, I just use a set of rim grippers on the back it’s not my primary stopper but should need arise I could put two sets back there and double them up lol. The disc up front is the main stopper. Thought my clutch is not fully engaging so I need to adjust it before riding.

I bought the same type wheels, and there are adaptor spacers that will let you use the rear disc, I just use a set of rim grippers on the back it’s not my primary stopper but should need arise I could put two sets back there and double them up lol. The disc up front is the main stopper. Thought my clutch is not fully engaging so I need to adjust it before riding.
Hello there .BigBadHodad could you send me a picture of your mags just seeing how your set up is Thanks,

It’s kinda hard to see but I have the brakes mounted ahead of the tubes the white cable is going to it
751C87DD-4665-4A0C-8052-E28409A942E0.jpeg

The ones I’m using are by sunlight and are the 73-92mm reach ones. They’re not that much and do a good job. Stay away from tektro branded ones the bolts holding them together are garbage.

A band brake that mounted inside between the sprocket and wheel would be cool or even a sprocket like old mini bikes had with a regular shoe brake inside it even. Tops bad I don’t have access to a fabrications shop.

The mags is what I’m trying to ask you about, did the sprocket mount right to mag wheels. Mine had to have a special adaptor to mount the sprocket.

Back