Coaster Brake Mag Wheels??

I'd adjust mine so there is no play but the wheel is capable to go round. 5 mm is too much for sure.

So here was my past 2 days straight. I replaced a bearing cage in my rear wheel, I put it back together and put the wheel on my bike. It had too much play. I must've took the wheel off and on 4 times till I got it "right." Then I rode it and there's a lot of resistance on the chain like light crunching. My friend looked at it and noticed the wheel isn't turning straight and is hitting the tire. I took the wheel apart and the bearing is smashed for the 3rd time and the brake shoes weren't in right. So I put it together correctly and then rode it and I hear popping sounds when I peddle. The locknut wasn't tight enough and the cone nut tightened. Then 3 hours of cursing, losing wrenches and my sanity later, I got it all right. Except the chain now is 0.5mm too close to the tire and it rubs. Lol

Last edited:

The axle in the small sprocket on the engine that has a ball bearing behind it, the one end is slightly tapered. Does the tapered end face inwards towards the bearing or outwards away from the bearing?

Back