Coaster Brake Mag Wheels??

...broke another bearing, broke dust cover, noticed broken coaster brake arm, sprocket needed flattening and filing in the middle, chain tensioner bearing stuck out, and coaster brake kept loosening. But it all got fixed and now I can go back to chasing skiers in the Alps and mugging them for their bitcoins!! But all this mostly just cuz I braked too hard. By the end of the year I'll publish a book about every possible thing that can go wrong on a motor bike and how to fix them wrong 10 times and get it right the 11th lol.

Hmm, maybe there is some truth to the unreliability of a coaster brake.

Time for a new bike, or the very least a wheel with a disc brake.

Did you think that up all on your own? I use crap wheels when I trail ride anyway.

what the f*** was that supposed to mean?

the inability to repair a one piece aluminum mag wheel is somehow connected to your preference to ride crappy wheels on trails? ...ohhhhhh.

Last edited:
what the f*** was that supposed to mean?

the inability to repair a one piece aluminum mag wheel is somehow connected to your preference to ride crappy wheels on trails? ...ohhhhhh.
Can you post a picture of your broken/bent mag wheel please?

no,...because I don't have one.

how is it so hard to imagine going over a pothole and cracking a mag rim?

they make a bike look like its owned by a 3rd grader,...they are not impervious to bending/or cracking,... and if you want to roll with them,.. be my guest.

but you can save your DB attitude for someone else.

goodbye.

blocked/ignored.

Last edited:
What are the pros/cons of having a longer bike? Like the front fork being at a lesser angle and longer and so the front tire is farther forward. Besides looking cooler like a motorcycle.

Last edited:
Back