coaster brake wheel

Bigdave86

Local time
7:30 PM
anyone here use coaster brake along with both caliper brake? Im looking for heavy duty 12 gauge wheel for my settup i cant decide go for freewheel or coaster brake. Their a vendor sell coaster brake wheels in colors on ebay in pair but if freewheel i have order two different places since the freewheel don't sell them in pair and ship where i live

I see the axle spacer on one side Capt, but I can't see if it has provisions for a cog.

I see the axle spacer on one side Capt, but I can't see if it has provisions for a cog.
That why I hate buying things online photos and info can be deceiving. It why I have to keep asking questions on here to be 100% sure and everything work out perfect. getting them wrong specifications will be pain in the ass to return them if not what i want

I guess you can spin on freewheel cogs, as they are shown as "Frequently bought together" with this wheel.
That means the wheels is dished, or a-symmetric. It will require a rear rim brake. You cannot use a coaster brake with that wheel.

Back