Coil question

Yea amazon is good half the time..sometimes it can take quite awhile for parts to arrive...i orderd a pull start for my pocket bike last month and still waiting on it...orderd a aftermarket air filter for 12 bucks free shipping and that came in yesterday...def some good deals but it's hard to tell how long it will take to arrive

Yea amazon is good half the time..sometimes it can take quite awhile for parts to arrive...i orderd a pull start for my pocket bike last month and still waiting on it...orderd a aftermarket air filter for 12 bucks free shipping and that came in yesterday...def some good deals but it's hard to tell how long it will take to arrive

That's why I click on the sort box and check "prime" I try to buy prime marked items as they are guaranteed in 2 days to be delivered. For example Thursday night I ordered a Velo synthetic leather grip set and my two cable brake lever from Amazon it shipped out Friday morning and its scheduled to be delivered Sunday by 8pm. Only thing is I wish I could find some spacers for my crank so I can shift my one piece crank over but Amazon doesn't have anything and I cant really find these spacers.

In any case another one that ships fast is MBRebel. I generally get mine from them in about 3 to 4 business days.

Yea suck i'm from canada also...so i order my stuff of the amazon.ca instead of amazon.com witch means less stuff

Back