Coleman CT200u

Damien 1307 well that did the trick. I went and got a New plug but all they had was the NGK BPR5ES. I gapped it to .025. The guy said that plug will work. I installed it and sprayed starting fluid around the carb for leaks and the motor never hesitated. I filled the tank and took it for a spin. It ran like a champ. All it was a $5.00 fix. Thank you to all for the suggestions. I really appreciate the help.

You are very welcome...I was pretty sure that was the only real problem you had, i always start with the most basic solutions first...One of my favourite moto's is...Put the KISS on it...Keep It Simple Stupid...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...he was right saying that plug would work, the only difference between the NGK BP5ES and the BPR5ES is the "R"...its a resistor plug is all...lol.

You are very welcome...I was pretty sure that was the only real problem you had, i always start with the most basic solutions first...One of my favourite moto's is...Put the KISS on it...Keep It Simple Stupid...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...he was right saying that plug would work, the only difference between the NGK BP5ES and the BPR5ES is the "R"...its a resistor plug is all...lol.
this is what I am going to do. Im having the same issue and this thing is only about 4 hours old with me riding it. I tested my spark plug and it does spark but want to replace it to see if this helps.

I just also replaced the spark plug and so far..Im up and running. Thank you DAMIEN1307
Your very welcome.

Ango's problem was just the crap Chinese plug that comes with these Colemans...This appears to be an all too common problem with these Coleman's...Both times i have recommended the NGK plug, both times the problem is solved.

Junking the Chinese plug and replacing with the NGK plug seems to solve this particular problem just fine. so if this comes up with someone else, refer them to these threads...DAMIEN

Back