Columbia Klunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy brought this bike and engine kit to me. CDH engine kit. Wallmart bike. Columbia Klunker. For a under 150 dollar bike This one was pretty good. All steel solid with substantial seat and chain stays. Food for thought for those who are looking for a solid 7 speed cruiser with suspension disc forks at a low price.View media item 61152

I like that you posted this. People think that Columbia is on the same level as any other Walmart bike, but after owing one, I'd say they are a step up from any Schwinn or Huffy. Not only is the build quality decent, but I think they are the best looking cruisers on the market.

I like that you posted this. People think that Columbia is on the same level as any other Walmart bike, but after owing one, I'd say they are a step up from any Schwinn or Huffy. Not only is the build quality decent, but I think they are the best looking cruisers on the market.
I agree with you. They are a much better choice than schwinn or huffy for a motorized bike.

A guy brought this bike and engine kit to me. CDH engine kit. Wallmart bike. Columbia Klunker. For a under 150 dollar bike This one was pretty good. All steel solid with substantial seat and chain stays. Food for thought for those who are looking for a solid 7 speed cruiser with suspension disc forks at a low price.View media item 61152

Just ordered a Klunker, p/u at Wal-Mart on Wednesday

Do you happen to know the rear hub diameter for a sprocket adapter?

What expansion chamber is on this bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back