Columbia Rambler BGF 32mm reed valve 21 mm OKO Jog scooter pipe

Hi Mike thanks. Here's a link for it with and without the carb. Not sure if he ships too you.

He's a great debater to deal with so you should be able to get one

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
They don't ship here :(

Even if they did, the shipping would be about 40 dollars from the USA

I wonder if there are reed valves avalible that are from normal motorcycles, that work.. and have the same 32mm bolt spacing..

I had one of those 32mm ones they sell and the bolt spacing on it didnt really fit. A 40mm intake jug is a better option to find reeds for

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have a sport scooter exhaust pipe. It's a giannelli next 31623x. It's a tuned expansion chamber from a scooter (50-80cc)
I also have a large port cylinder with huge transfers and planning on making a large window in a piston.

You'll need to cut a boost port into your cylinder if you want to use the window piston. A bigger Reed valve is the way to go. I had to pay alot for shipping to get it but it was worth it.

Back