Come on??? Really now...........................9.5hp

geebt48cc

Local time
5:33 PM
You mean 9.5HP out of a CHINA HT? It even has 26mm VM carb

HELLO...............Gosh, It's on MORINI's side of the woods!

Do you think this is right here?

(Intake is in a interesting location?)

Attachments

• 9.5HP.jpg
    9.5HP.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
You mean 9.5HP out of a CHINA HT? It even has 26mm VM carb

HELLO...............Gosh, It's on MORINI's side of the woods! Do you think this is right here?

(Intake is in a interesting location?)
Yes, 9.5 HP is correct. I and a lot of racers at the last SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing
event watched it and other bikes get run on the dyno.

It's a case inducted reed valve motor made by Dave Rust.
http://www.arrowmotorizedcycles.com/motorized-bicycle-engines.html

Follow Arrow Motorized Cycles on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/ArrowMotorizedCycles

603341_491695220883239_694901396_n.jpg

215627_491695050883256_1245805019_n.jpg

You are all invited to have your bike dynoed at the next race at Grange Motor Circuit
on Saturday April 13th.

Here's a pic of Dave Rust watching his #89 bike get dynoed at Grange Motor Circuit.
The #87 was the one that made 9.5 rear wheel HP.

img_0516.jpg

hp don't mean ****. Why? Because it is a peak reading. Give me a bike with 75% of that peak power but with a broad powerband and I'll leave him behind so fast you'll think it's magic. That is, in all the parts of the track other than the straight. Any fool can make a peaky engine. The hard task is making good power over a broad powerband. That is my specialty.

Yes, with the hands on with this little 66cc creation I have to agree with the TOTAL IMPORTANCE of where & when the powerband kicks in !!!! I've found that if you don't have harmony in a 2/stroke, then your stuck! Uno, from what I've experienced the powerband can only be achieved a short period of time. You can only create a certain amount of high compression that can be functionally used on HT. Physical size of stroke is to short, and can only be pushed so far. Bottom line, the bike then either flat lines or looses do to RPM's maxing out despite if you've got 2HP or 10HP...............Right??!!!

Last edited:
hp don't mean ****. Why? Because it is a peak reading. Give me a bike with 75% of that peak power but with a broad powerband and I'll leave him behind so fast you'll think it's magic. That is, in all the parts of the track other than the straight. Any fool can make a peaky engine. The hard task is making good power over a broad powerband. That is my specialty.
Cool, so I guess this means that you will have your broad power band motor at the next race
on April 13th and you are going to win?
JN Motors Bikes is racing the bike right?

The Pro 2 stroke class is paying cash this time.

No, No, Motor, I am very impressed...........! I enjoyed checking everything out. Heck, my main purpose in liking that overall power band is because I'm a big boy. Uno, cake and eat it to type of thing..........:)

................All is good!!!!!!!!~

My engine/CDI/torque pipe will be there. Can't guarantee a win though because I won't be there!
I hope JNMotors rider knows passing strategy in turns. That's where he needs to make use of this motor to have the advantage. But all things being equal in a computer simulated race I do think my engine would win, no problem. I'd bet on it. But unfortunately we live in a very imperfect world. But I guess that's the fun of it too.

My engine/CDI/torque pipe will be there. Can't guarantee a win though because I won't be there!
I hope JNMotors rider knows passing strategy in turns. That's where he needs to make use of this motor to have the advantage. But all things being equal in a computer simulated race I do think my engine would win, no problem. I'd bet on it. But unfortunately we live in a very imperfect world. But I guess that's the fun of it too.
Fantastic!

Tell JNMotors to send me an email to register for the race and get a number
for their bike/s.

Grange is a twisty and technical track and we are running CCW this time so
that long straight is uphill and sometimes gets a head wind in the afternoon.

534240_312837562143924_911322443_n.jpg

Back