Comet Torque A Verter Kit For Sale

Hi folks,

My comet torque a verter kit is for sale, it has been used for two months, it is in good condition and it is complete.
You must have a three quarter inch crankshaft for it to fit, it will not fit on any two strokes just four strokes.
It comes the the 35 pitch 12 tooth sprocket.

THE PRICE 99.00 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING

YOU CAN SEE IT HERE ON MY VIDEO CALL ME AT 1 434 799 0034 IF YOU WANT IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIKUiY01M2E

STUART BRANDT

Stuart - when will your motor be available and can you send me some more details for possible sales in Aussie.
Cheers
ps - i love the thinking out of the box and the ability for quick removal of the motor - beautiful!

Hi thanks for the kind words

Hi thanks for the kind words, I should have the motors for sale in three weeks, I am trying to come up with a way to ship them at the lowest cost.
The price will be 499.00 plus shipping, it will be powder coated black.
I might use a six horse motor or a three horse motor.

Stuart Brandt

Hi thanks for the kind words, I should have the motors for sale in three weeks, I am trying to come up with a way to ship them at the lowest cost.
The price will be 499.00 plus shipping, it will be powder coated black.
I might use a six horse motor or a three horse motor.

Stuart Brandt
hey / ho / stuart
a cheap way is to just sell the rig without the engine.
great toy !!! I'll be getting one.
later/ mike dougan/ Mbikey

Good job Stuart. I agree, shuck the engine and sell the kit. You could get one of the Harbor freight 6 hp engines for $129. That may be too much HP for a bicycle and defiantly gets it out of the assisted bicycle range. How about the 49.9 cc Honda engine or Chinese Clone which would keep the displacement under 50 cc. I like the idea!

Back