Comfortable motored bicycle! more stability&useful!!

that is cool! hope he post freight prices to the us...

thanks for you interesting our products . i think if only one bicycle cost too much for freight , as you know we export one bicycle and same one container for the documents fee . so if ony one bicycle it's may be expensive .
so i had a suggestion now ,you can post an thread, that if who want buy,than you can cooperate ,so i can export to one of them ,so as the customer ,you can save the money !

hehe ,if any one want do this business is ok ,he can find the cusotmer who like it ,if the quantity is enough ,we can offer him an bicycle for free !

Sincrely
Jacky

Let's see some numbers!!

Let's say I only wanted one... what would my final cost be?

Let's say I wanted ten of your GB-002E bikes... what would the final cost be?

How much quantity would you like to see before you ship one of us a "free" bike?

Let's see some numbers!!

Let's say I only wanted one... what would my final cost be?

Let's say I wanted ten of your GB-002E bikes... what would the final cost be?

How much quantity would you like to see before you ship one of us a "free" bike?

i think if you can collect a small order for 25-30 pcs ,we can send you a bicycle for free with the shipping .as you know ,factory had little profit .
we'd like to cooperate with you by this way ant the beginning . if these business grown , we can offer you commision or others better way !

Jacky

ok, thats all well and good, but not trying to be pushy, but how much money to ship one bike to the us???

Looks like you need an investor in the states to vendor your products.
That's the only way it seems it can get here. Then the vendor needs to profit from all the trouble. (sigh)

Looks like you need an investor in the states to vendor your products.
That's the only way it seems it can get here. Then the vendor needs to profit from all the trouble. (sigh)

Thanks for your interesting our discuss topic. as a factory we need sell more bicycle in the market . hope you can understanding. sorry to trouble you and any other friends in here!

OK... if anybody were going to become a partner with you, they'd need to start out by seeing just one anyway. So how much total USD$ for one GB-002E shipped to Dallas, Texas?

Jacky,
How about a quote FOB to West Coast Port in USA with included export/import and related fees included in the price.
Thanks,

I think what is being said is that you have to pay for a container with one bike or a container full of bikes. If there is a way for a team of people to put together an order of 20 or so then it would be economical, but not one bike. There is an outfit in LA that is selling them for about 900.oo. Have fun,Dave

I still wanna know how much one container costs or just one smaller container with one bike. Why would anybody buy 20+ bikes that are pieces of junk??

Back