Comments on plug color

So if I'm running hot what would that four stroke sound be. For instance I'm not running.the e3 since last night I'm running that z8c plug. I already knew it did that a little bit. But the plug is. Slightly hotter and I'm the head I'm running likes to run hot and quit out on me. I since. Polished the crap out of it and it stopped but still

I'm running that z8c plug.
You must be kidding me, Really???...You have read here in the forums how many times to just throw out the Z8C Chinese crapper spark plugs and instead use an NGK-B6HS, NGK-BR6HS, Or NGK-B6S.

You cannot even tune one of these things right until you decide to use a proper spark plug first before doing anything else.

😳ik. I did notice a difference when I switched it. I need a new one anyway I tried a ngk but it burned ut really quickly so I threw this e3 in. The ngk did run the smoothest out of three. I still like the e3 I haven't burnt one out yet. I put it in temporarily to see if less would ignite forgetting that it does that.

So if I'm running hot what would that four stroke sound be. For instance I'm not running.the e3 since last night I'm running that z8c plug. I already knew it did that a little bit. But the plug is. Slightly hotter and I'm the head I'm running likes to run hot and quit out on me. I since. Polished the crap out of it and it stopped but still
put the ignition timing back to stock or retard it some, proper jetting should not run hot but lean with advance sure will ! Spark plugs should last for years, even fouled plugs can be cleaned and re used but to burn one out is a definite issue.

put the ignition timing back to stock or retard it some, proper jetting should not run hot but lean with advance sure will ! Spark plugs should last for years, even fouled plugs can be cleaned and re used but to burn one out is a definite issue.
Will do. Just so we're clear I always get this confused. The magent spins clockwise. So turning the magnet counter advances it and clockwise retards it

So here my plug after drilling the main to 65 and I have a pilot at 15. Alot whiter than I thought looking at the photos. It's starting to make the the four stroke sound again at WOT but not 3/4 windy today with the wind. Not against though. My timing is set just a hair counter clockwise so I guess it's retarded a bit then. I was also that way with the her because the air filter that comes with this carb sucks I can feel the resistance breathing threw it it made good low and mid range though that when I chipped the tip of the pipe off helped a bit. Then I out this air filter on it with a 50 jet and it started running. Lean as crap. Surprised me how restricted it was and what a difference it made. Well I know the effects I just didn't think it would be that way choked it at wide open ran fine. So I put the 55 in and no I'm here. I know I'm all oflber the place part my probelm here is I don't follow the tuning procedure. Lol
And yea that ngk completely stopped work after. About a month or so. What's the noise I ts make that sounds like it's four stroking if it's running so lean?

Attachments

• 16487655767887348299411824591652.jpg
    16487655767887348299411824591652.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 16487662595611249912168529959370.jpg
    16487662595611249912168529959370.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 90
When jetting does the combined total of the the pilot and main equal to say the nt carb with only a main. For instance the nt takes a 65 now on this carb between the pilot being 15 and 65 I get 75. Do the two number correlate to your actual jetting. Not saying it going to be a 65 because it's a 19mm carb but more referring to the total amount of jetting.

When jetting does the combined total of the the pilot and main equal to say the nt carb with only a main. For instance the nt takes a 65 now on this carb between the pilot being 15 and 65 I get 75. Do the two number correlate to your actual jetting. Not saying it going to be a 65 because it's a 19mm carb but more referring to the total amount of jetting.
So here my plug after drilling the main to 65 and I have a pilot at 15. Alot whiter than I thought looking at the photos. It's starting to make the the four stroke sound again at WOT but not 3/4 windy today with the wind. Not against though. My timing is set just a hair counter clockwise so I guess it's retarded a bit then. I was also that way with the her because the air filter that comes with this carb sucks I can feel the resistance breathing threw it it made good low and mid range though that when I chipped the tip of the pipe off helped a bit. Then I out this air filter on it with a 50 jet and it started running. Lean as crap. Surprised me how restricted it was and what a difference it made. Well I know the effects I just didn't think it would be that way choked it at wide open ran fine. So I put the 55 in and no I'm here. I know I'm all oflber the place part my probelm here is I don't follow the tuning procedure. Lol
And yea that ngk completely stopped work after. About a month or so. What's the noise I ts make that sounds like it's four stroking if it's running so lean?
I think you are way lean on your fuel settings, by looking at your plug. Put a new plug in & then jet to a 25-30 on your pilot jet & about 90 on your main jet. Then go do a few plug chops to get jetting set.

I think you are way lean on your fuel settings, by looking at your plug. Put a new plug in & then jet to a 25-30 on your pilot jet & about 90 on your main jet. Then go do a few plug chops to get jetting set.
Damn. Leave some gas for the golf cart

I don'tmt have a exhaust but whatbthe stock pipe is with the tip of the pipe inside the muffler can do so idk if can get up that rich

Back