Comments on plug color

I'd check again. 6-7K feet above sea level is like Colorado stuff. 5,280 feet in a mile. Denver is the Mile High City.
Did you perhaps miss this one Zak...lol...lol.

I understand I lol it up like 5 years ago probably mis read it as 7700ft. Well lookie what I found
Yea
For every 14.7cc of air you need to have 1cc of fuel, (at sea level the ratio is easier to maintain. When at altitude, where there is less air, then you need less fuel to maintain your ratio.

I only weigh 140-150 lbs its not surprising me that I had to go down to 60-62 base on common recommended sizes. Now that I have my .62 I'll lower the pilot back down to the 27.5

I'd check again. 6-7K feet above sea level is like Colorado stuff. 5,280 feet in a mile. Denver is the Mile High City.
Denver is in CO, as you go west son the elevation gets higher from Denver. Your on the right track though, very close, almost warm.

What's the ideal ratio where I live at 5800ft? On the ocean 14:7 is ideal. Who rides a bicycle on the water? Being a lil sarcastic here but just couldn't help myself, carry on.
Ideal at 14.7:1 covers from sea level to around 1,500 ft, you can look up your altitude's exact ratio but i would think your ear can tell you far more.

Back