Comments on plug color

I like those but the inner diameter can't be honed out enough to accept a 19mm unless there are bigger one available
What's the inner diameter of the one you have, I bet it's like 15.5mm, same as your carb. Get a digital caliper from HF to check. They always come in handy for EVERYTHING.

A small nail and a big rock will get that pin out, don't ask me how I know that.

That boosted silicone intake tube is awesome it's really soft sticky and it really ridged

The nt carb yea maybe I have a set of them. I had to prematurely switch to the. Minkuni which is a 19mm. I intended to use them but I discovered the the exuast manifold is almost a perfect match. So I opt the other route because we have 19mm going to 15mm back to a 40mm intake. I'm trying to avoid certain complications with effect to which restrictor plates would have ventricle effects.

What's the inner diameter of the one you have, I bet it's like 15.5mm, same as your carb. Get a digital caliper from HF to check. They always come in handy for EVERYTHING.

A small nail and a big rock will get that pin out, don't ask me how I know that.
I tried to even with the nice stock intake that matches up nice the top of the carb then hits the frame there no room for it without the offset and even then it butts up against the frame and looses it seal

By chance can this cause these systems I get I went to a .67-.68. I've noticed this before but it gotten worse. So curious if the vibration from the frame could be cause foam or something in the bowl. Maybe another reason I get some drible from over flow. That's with me pressing decently hard against it where the vibration is rubbing a dent. I have plenty of used inner tubes. But just curious if that can do something. Went up to .67 so we'll see if I get some knocking on my way to work it cooler today and wet. I know she's getting a little hot especially after 4-5 miles 6 miles altogether.
As long as you don't rub it through or crack the bowl, is it possible to shorten the tube? If the overflow leaks a bit then probably the flow is set too high. Try setting it at 21.5mm instead of the usual 21.

If it's running hot, that means a lean condition. Get a spray bottle with some water and mist around your intake.

Runs great with the .68 main. Now here's my dilemma and try to talk to you about. It run fine but at idle it runs bit rough can feel the thud even so often air screw all the way in no adjustments. Just a bit blubbery four stroking at 1/4 goes away after now my issue is the 30 pilot is way to rich and over laps all the way into 1/4 throttle even up to 4 turns out. Even with the float set at 19mm I'm getting over lap to much in mid throttle very boggy and jerky unless I take the cap off that remidies it aswell. That also prompted me to put on the oz coil which helped tremendously with the jerkyness and boggyness and as I just. Explain I drop the pilot to 27.5 with the 67 main it runs great. Even drop rpm like I want. Now my dilemma it runs rough needs more fuel I have the needle raised one richer from the middle position it perfect idle along at 10-15 smooth. Pull the clutch and idle raise and stays there. Understand my problem here. I've had the needle lowered to the 2nd lean with the 30 it gets really flat in 3/4 or more

As long as you don't rub it through or crack the bowl, is it possible to shorten the tube? If the overflow leaks a bit then probably the flow is set too high. Try setting it at 21.5mm instead of the usual 21.

If it's running hot, that means a lean condition. Get a spray bottle with some water and mist around your intake.
It set stock at 17-18 I lowered it before with the 30 pilot to 19mm and the over lap was still pushing into 1/4 throttle I'm not mad or that worried about it but the stock exhaust is restricted when I'm explaining my dilemma above.

The knocking went away aswell i didn't run to hard either but it not happening what is that noise pre ignition or detonation

Another question what happens when my carb start leaking again when I lower my float. Ive had it happen where the pin gets stuck and keep the fuel from flowing on the kelien clone carb. Why does it do that?

Runs great with the .68 main. Now here's my dilemma and try to talk to you about. It run fine but at idle it runs bit rough can feel the thud even so often air screw all the way in no adjustments. Just a bit blubbery four stroking at 1/4 goes away after now my issue is the 30 pilot is way to rich and over laps all the way into 1/4 throttle even up to 4 turns out. Even with the float set at 19mm I'm getting over lap to much in mid throttle very boggy and jerky unless I take the cap off that remidies it aswell. That also prompted me to put on the oz coil which helped tremendously with the jerkyness and boggyness and as I just. Explain I drop the pilot to 27.5 with the 67 main it runs great. Even drop rpm like I want. Now my dilemma it runs rough needs more fuel I have the needle raised one richer from the middle position it perfect idle along at 10-15 smooth. Pull the clutch and idle raise and stays there. Understand my problem here. I've had the needle lowered to the 2nd lean with the 30 it gets really flat in 3/4 or more

It set stock at 17-18 I lowered it before with the 30 pilot to 19mm and the over lap was still pushing into 1/4 throttle I'm not mad or that worried about it but the stock exhaust is restricted when I'm explaining my dilemma above.
When I said 21mm, I thought you were running a Bofeng carb.

Another question what happens when my carb start leaking again when I lower my float. Ive had it happen where the pin gets stuck and keep the fuel from flowing on the kelien clone carb. Why does it do that?
That just sounds like an off market issue, I've seen a few that don't work so well. Brand new out of the box too, it seems the float needle is off size or shaped wrong, or just the wrong one altogether.

I found that the little PZ19 off Amazon works good, but you'd have to make a custom intake manifold to use on a bike.

Did you port match the carb to the intake? Even the intake port on the head can be a bottle neck for the fuel flow. You have to do lots of work to get a big carb to work, plus you need a hand full of jets.

Back