complete 2 stroke Kits For $180

yep same thing but i have found out some things but

now what nowing do know of the kits what is the mix, ideal, breakin, parts where when will something happen what happens to it if so forth happens

how long have you delt with the company how long have you riden and raced for the company what work and testing do you do for the company and what real test points and facts have been made since you have riden the kits and what info can you give

what is the internals like are parts interchangeable with other companys

and what is the gear ratio for the 48cc kits and the 70cc kits what gear is best for which where can i get one if that and what can make such faster or mpg better or make it last a long time

and what exsperiance do you have with the kit Z?

Thank you Guys for all the response and support.

Wow.

I have been bombarded with question and phone calls.

Allow me to be truthfully and Honest On a few issues.
MOST OF THE MOTORS are basically the same and being built from the same factory's.Yes they may have small differences but all in all the same principle.

I will not flame any Vender No matter how much they lie while sending people PM's and emails saying I'm charging $ 220 for kits including shipping.This is simply not true.

One of The biggest problems with the 2 stroke kits is getting them into the country .
In order for anyone to make any kind of profit to make this work is two ways.

ONE ..
some venders you guys buy from have the motor kits shipped in pieces thus considered parts and EPA lets them in.
Then they reassemble in their basement and resell them cheap as complete kits.

TWO

pay MORE money To have kits enter the county ( I have no idea how ) with the motors complete untouched or opened from the factory,

OR buy up existing stock.

I'm not selling the kits as affordable as possible to get to heaven .( all though every little bit helps)

I'm doing this to get the word out and land local installs And make a small return to cover my costs.

And if some one wishes to grab a box and install it them selves THEN GREAT.
I simply have been taking cashiers checks or pay pal and writing down the address on the box and sending kits in the mail.

Its NOT TO all that hard.

I'm not going to hype up my motor kits or tell you I have been racing motorizes bicycles for 20 years . Or that I know gear rations and explain how the flux capacitors or muffler bearings are changed.

I'm Simply offering a box with a kit available for local pickup or Shipped to your house For the most reasonable price I can manage.

Last ..
I wanted to lower my price to the Members of this forum and I did it.

The Kits Are now $180 your choice for 49.cc or the so called 80cc.

shipping has been Averaging $13 to $26.( depending on your USA location)

if anyone has any question Feel free to call me or email

Thank you

Bob:)

BlueCollarBikes@gmail.com

860-673-6457

Last edited:
Well. Just got back from Bob's hideout (local buy) after swooping an injin from him. It was wild.:cool:

He even shaved off a fin from his (low) prize.

Nize fella. Wouldnt hesitate to buy another from him.

Totally insane dude (like me). Likable chap, may have come from Planet Earth, like me.

Lots, & lots, of (big boys') toyz!

Even shared a beah wiff me. HIC!

Now all I have to do is to convince him to let me camp out on Block Island 1st week of August! Go fishin. Off Montauk Point. Chug a brew. Race 80cc (err, 69cc) bikes.;)

PS Howz *** there is no feedback forum.

Last edited:
Hey mr Blue Collar, let me know if you've got an "80cc" kit available, I can pay today...

-?Devon-

Back