Complete Newbie, Need Some Advice

Not bigger than mine though ;-}

2_EmeraldDoneL-1280.jpg
It is a sick bike tho.

integrated fuel tank is radical. what is frame material pls?

am i dumb or is that a very unusual rig? I dont recall seeing a petrol bike which transmits power via the deraileurs, as yours does, yielding a game changing ~8 gears for the motor - common of course in mid drive electric, but petrol kits seemed to rely on a dual/separate chain/sprocket.

any hoo, me want. wish it were kosher here in oz.

It is a sick bike tho.

integrated fuel tank is radical. what is frame material pls?

am i dumb or is that a very unusual rig? I dont recall seeing a petrol bike which transmits power via the deraileurs, as yours does, yielding a game changing ~8 gears for the motor - common of course in mid drive electric, but petrol kits seemed to rely on a dual/separate chain/sprocket.

any hoo, me want. wish it were kosher here in oz.
That frame is the newly designed Skyhawk GT-2 A AL gas tank frame with rear disc brake mount.

Gearing motorized bikes is kind of my specialty, you can see 50 I have done here http://kcsbikes.com/KCsBuilds.asp?motor=All&Drive=Yes

And no, you are not dumb, I am the only one on the planet making these 4-stroke shifters as the long shaft transfer case is my design and I am the only person that has any.

Shift kits are nothing new, SickBikeParts.com has been selling them for a few years.
I just took it a step further.

2_EmeraldDoneR-1280.jpg

You can pedal it around with the engine off using the gears with virtually no drag.
Start the engine and it can turn the chain dual ring power through the back gears, but the pedals don't need to spin to keep up, though you can pedal assist the engine, if you don't want to pedal the pedals just freewheel in place, like a ratchet wrench.

2 chains like direct drive, radical difference in performance, it'll climb the steepest hill and still go over 40mph on the flats.

Back