Complete noob,zero experience, need advice for a build.

Have you ever done a 4 stroke build? Just curious. What all builds have you done?
I have only done 2 stroke builds...I like to keep things simple and 2 stroke is as simple as you can get.

I have built with Flying Horse, Seeutec, Zeda 80s, and Phantom 85 motors, Built mostly on Huffy beach cruisers, the Phantom being my favourite and the hands down winner out of all of them....Second best was the Zeda 80, though the Seeutec had 6000 miles on it before I put it away on a shelf for possible future use.

I have only done 2 stroke builds...I like to keep things simple and 2 stroke is as simple as you can get.

I have built with Flying Horse, Seeutec, Zeda 80s, and Phantom 85 motors, Built mostly on Huffy beach cruisers, the Phantom being my favourite and the hands down winner out of all of them....Second best was the Zeda 80.
Awesome. I've heard the Zedas are the absolute most reliable 2 strokes there are. I guess $200 isn't bad. I'd probably have to get rid of the 80cc sticker to make it street legal lol. I can also get a 48 tooth sprocket from BicycleEngines too at no extra cost...

Exactly what your grandparents would have said about your... "Telephone". And buying things from China. Lol jk
My parents and grandparent used to order things by snail mail from the Sears and Roebucks catalogs as well as Montgomery Wards and Fingerhut catalogs...lol...lol.

Back