Complete noob,zero experience, need advice for a build.

Lassic

Local time
1:22 AM
Hi friends, I'm new here. I am most interested in reliability, fuel efficiency, noise and torque, so I think a 4 stroke build is right for me...
I'm basically considering a 144 HuaSheng from Ebay. There is a huge debate between eBay, retailers and especially the šŸ. What are the general reliability and noise of these engines vs 2 strokes, and what hesitations are there of a 53cc vs 49cc? Difficulties mounting a 4 stroke to a cruiser with a slight curve in the v?

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

Hi friends, I'm new here. I am most interested in reliability, fuel efficiency, noise and torque, so I think a 4 stroke build is right for me...
I'm basically considering a 144 HuaSheng from Ebay. There is a huge debate between eBay, retailers and especially the šŸ. What are the general reliability and noise of these engines vs 2 strokes, and what hesitations are there of a 53cc vs 49cc? Difficulties mounting a 4 stroke to a cruiser with a slight curve in the v?

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

Ya know what you want, just pick a bike frame that'll fit your engine, Beach Cruiser frame will work the best

Ya know what you want, just pick a bike frame that'll fit your engine, Beach Cruiser frame will work the best
I also found a brand new cruiser with front brakes, and a beefy aluminum frame, single speed, nice seat and on clearance from $400 to $150. The top tube of the frame is really thick though, not sure how much that would get in the way of mounting the gas tank.

Clutches are easy to find. If it's a legit Huasheng 144f it's a great motor. Only parts hard to come buy are the pistons if you ever need one. If it were me I'd buy one that's ungoverned w/o the rev limiter.
Ok sweet. What are the odds of buying an eBay kit that says 53cc, and it being an actual HuaSheng?

Back