Compression meter says 0...

Bike4life, You're starting to scare me :oops:. It seems you want to cobble stuff together rather than doing things the right way.

Bike4life, You're starting to scare me :oops:. It seems you want to cobble stuff together rather than doing things the right way.
cnc is a handy tool and skill to learn. could use it for a billion things like custom pcb, carvings, etc.... even aluminum milling if you go at warp snail speeds. Then hose clamp a plasma cutter onto to it and you got a plasma cnc for 150 dollars, that can do a billion more things... I do have a 200 dollar plasma cutter, need a good excuse to use it for something....

I will hopefully get this done asap, right now going to order a copper gasket for 6 dollars... Fastest shipping is May 6th. meanwhile we will see what we can do with a coke can....

Copper Head Gasket $6 / from 0 to 125psi. gasket just came in from the mail. will have to wait till i see a bike for free at the scrap yard before i build one of these 2 stroke kits.... no way am i paying 150 dollars for a brand new bike....

Back