Compression problem. Bike won't start

Octo Ro

Local time
4:52 AM
At the middle front of my engine in between the head and the cylinder, I can feel air coming out whenever I pedal. It's also very easy to pedal even with the clutch out. I have tried changing the gasket and torquing the head bolts the **** down to try and close the gap. I also used a brand new head(stock). Some dude helping me said there was also a gap in the back. It was hard to put the head and gasket on and take them off too. Like, the studs are angled somewhat outwards and I have to like pull them in to move the head and gasket. The bike won't start at all and I'm positive this is the problem, or at least the main one. The new head also appears to be very slightly bent now, and the old head(also stock) is cracked in the middle on both sides. Wtf?

Right there is part of your problem........ Got any pics of whats going on ?
IMG_20200724_141146.jpg

If ya install a new head with the studs pressing outwards on it. The new head will probably crack too.
Your gonna have to hickey the studs to make em straight.

If ya install a new head with the studs pressing outwards on it. The new head will probably crack too.
Your gonna have to hickey the studs to make em straight.
So like get some pliers and squeeze em in?

Get yourself two sheets of sandpaper, 1-120 grit and another 320 grit, and a piece of glass about the same size as the sandpaper. Put the 120 grit sheet down first and sand the head until it's flat and smooth. Then use the 320 to shine up the surface.
Just put a piece of rope/twine around the end of the studs and twist it to straighten the studs.
If you take a picture of the case straight down from the top, then you'll be able to tell which stud is bent the worse.

Back