Considering mag wheels

Has anyone used these rims? They are Zeda brand. I really like the green color with the solid spokes. When I was a kid I had an old Huffy that I painted black and had 5 spoke rims this color. It would be cool to do a build with that same color scheme.

The copy in that listing says three spoke and used.

full

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Has anyone used these rims? They are Zeda brand. I really like the green color with the solid spokes. When I was a kid I had an old Huffy that I painted black and had 5 spoke rims this color. It would be cool to do a build with that same color scheme.

Same as my CDH rims... but no decals.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
i had the 5 star mags until recently. they worked great until a broken axle. but you can only shim it so much depending on your axle length, tire width, and chain. trying to offset so much to avoid the rotor bolts hitting frame, rotor dragging against caliper bracket, chain rubbing tire etc.. i have chain rub.. pro taper 415mx chain. only issue besides the broken axle was having the rotor/sprocket bolts loosen up once, but bad enough that i had to drill out and tap all the holes one size bigger. was a year ago, totally unrelated to why it broke recently. lol. they were good to me tho. only negative thing ive ever really said about them... like sails in the wind.. they suck in a crossbreeze.. hold on tight!

Back