Contest: Search, Read, search and read somemore!

Stan4d

Local time
3:06 PM
There will be no prizes, other than my deepest respect for any who search. I have no authority or responsibility.....I only wish for others to unlock the full potential this site offers.

I have been searching this site for various reasons the past few days....I found links talking of milestones....like 100 members and others. I am not posting the links. That is up to you. Read the older posts and link them if you wish.
The reason I started this contest is that I noticed the growth of the site. With that growth many do not even know its history or how to search it.
Show every one who knows what! Search Away and Post!!

Last edited:
Please be a little more specific...what are we searching for and what links would you like to see. Is it just me?

I may be wrong, but I think that he is hinting that the site has grown nearly exponentially as of recent. In light of this growth, alot of new folks are asking the same questions over, and over, and over, instead of searching the site for their answers first.
Nearly every problem conceivable with all the kits on the market has been asked and answered at least twice minimum.
If more folks were to search for their answers they would also learn about the rich history of this site and the past members who have built it up to what it is now.
There is alot of gold hidden in them hills just waiting to be found. :D

I may be wrong, but I think that he is hinting that the site has grown nearly exponentially as of recent. In light of this growth, alot of new folks are asking the same questions over, and over, and over, instead of searching the site for their answers first.
Nearly every problem conceivable with all the kits on the market has been asked and answered at least twice minimum.
If more folks were to search for their answers they would also learn about the rich history of this site and the past members who have built it up to what it is now.

I hear ya GearNut, thanks for the clarification. I feel better now:D

You pretty much nailed it Gear....I am not asking for anything specific. If someone finds a post of the history, then link away....or if someone were to take a recent post and search and find the earliest possible thread that answers the question, that would be the ultimate.....only also post the link in the newer post to help the newbie.

For example

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=27609

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=24523

Happy searching!

Last edited:
Back