Continental Cross King Protect tires

RatCatcher

Local time
7:05 PM
Got a new pair of 26x2.2 Continental CrossKing protect chili at a local shop today Anyone have any experience with these hand made German tires. I was looking for something all round that can take an off road thrashing and smooth on pavement at high speeds. Anyone used these tires before?

Got a new pair of 26x2.2 Continental CrossKing protect chili at a local shop today Anyone have any experience with these hand made German tires. I was looking for something all round that can take an off road thrashing and smooth on pavement at high speeds. Anyone used these tires before?
Generally with hybrid tires you get hybrid results. Meaning they're a jack of all trades but a master of none. Many of our builders who like off roading have 2 bikes; 1 set up for street use and the other set up for off roading.

Post pictures of the tire or provide a website.

18c2456602a5445d810ee26a8319baa2.jpg
Good off road but on the street they will wear fast to the nub and you'll waste your money.

What does protect chili mean? Continental are good tires, pricey.
It's a rubber formula in continental's premium tires. These should last a good chunk of miles. I've never used these before.I am more intrested in puncture protection from goat heads and thorns. I'm planning on using slime self sealing tubes. Dont have any experience with those either.

Back