Continential contact plus travel tires

DieselTech

Local time
7:49 PM
Is there anyone on forum running these tires & if so are they worth the money?

Post a link so members can see & read about these tires

Bicycle tires in this Biden Economy cost more anyways. Continental @ $40 at tire, really isn't that expensive
Continental say's their made out of some kind of special elastic rubber compound that is almost puncture proof.
If that's true, to not get a flat is worth the money,
They don't look bad to me, You should buy em then you can give us a review

Well I'm not computer savoy enough or not smart enough to figure out how to post a link. Lol, so I bit the bullet & ordered a pair. I do know they are 180 threads per inch. Good or bad I'm not sure.

Here is a great FD rear tire for the money. The surface is flat when aired up to near max pressure and roller gets full contact with the tire. Need a tire liner to help with puntures though, wears good too. $23 plus ship, I'd buy 2 to save on shipping hopefully if you can.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well I'm not computer savoy enough or not smart enough to figure out how to post a link. Lol, so I bit the bullet & ordered a pair. I do know they are 180 threads per inch. Good or bad I'm not sure.
180 TPI is good, the more TPI the stronger the tire

New continential tires showed up, going to try & get them on today. I'll let everyone know what I think of them after some miles. They are some nice looking tires.

Attachments

• 20210927_110812.jpg
    20210927_110812.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 88
Back