Conversion of bicycle to motorcycle with pedals in California

"Who would even want to ride a fully suspended electric bicycle with pedals at
65 mph on an asphalt Freeway in CA? :D "
true s**t!!!

I found California freeways to be scary in a car , I find California's laws in respect to constitutional freedoms scary as well.... pennsyltucky here wouldn't be caught in California anymore due to crime either yet alone ride a bike there on the highway... roflmfao.

motorbicycleracing- that bike is tits, I love it. it reminds me of a electric trials bike ! can you share information on what frame was used? or was it custom fabricated?

Last edited:
"Who would even want to ride a fully suspended electric bicycle with pedals at
65 mph on an asphalt Freeway in CA? :D "
true sh*t!!!

I found California freeways to be scary in a car , I find California's laws in respect to constitutional freedoms scary as well.... pennsyltucky here wouldn't be caught in California anymore due to crime either yet alone ride a bike there on the highway... roflmfao.

motorbicycleracing- that bike is tits, I love it. it reminds me of a electric trials bike ! can you share information on what frame was used? or was it custom fabricated?
LOL, you think California Freeways are bad, try Texas. I am considered an aggressive driver here in California but opt for the slow lane when I was in TX.

Back