Cool forum

J

jmeljr

Hi everybody,

Just found out about this concept yesterday and am very interested. I am in Michigan and spoke to Julia yesterday at GEBE (Lansing MI) and she was very helpful and gave me a lot of info.

Not too techno savy but have worked in Motorcycle shops in the past and can do simple mod's and add ons.

I have not purchased a system yet and am happily searching the forum for idea's and info. Very familiar with this forum layout, very similar to the forum for my volvo XC70. Looking forward to being here and respecting the rule of the road/forum:)

Thanks,
John

i couldn't have asked for a better way to start the morning...we're ready, and it looks like you are, too...keep us posted on your research, eh? :)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

hello

welcome to mbc,lived in dearborn 2.5 years ,now on a island in pacific ocean,go figure.theres lots of great info on gebe here,hrs of reading:)

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride.
I just joined last week and have read so many helpful threads, that when I build it should be a success. This is an awesome forum.

You have probably found the rack em up section. There a lot of threads on the GEBE's. Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back