Cool idea (my current bike project)

LewieBike

There's 1 gallon fuel can/tanks for about $14 at our local Ace hardware store. Probably cheaper than a scooterped or pitbike fuel tank.

It's 1 gallon size, bigger than your HT bike engine fuel tank.
you'll need to drill, plumb and vent it and mount it with steel straps.

Will'smotobikes19

I’m looking for less of a bulky look I found one for $11.55 that bolts on the bottom. I will need room for turn signal brackets/possible license plate mount. I don’t have to ride a really long distance probably just to the store or something. The starter sticks out a little too. I recently bought a low miles Subaru eho35 and the gebe kit. The previous owner bought it back in July of 2008 but he barely put any miles on it. I plan on saving the Subaru as a backup or for a future build but I’ll put the clone motor on the gebe kit most likely since I don’t care about it as much as the Subaru and put some miles on it.

Will'smotobikes19

If I contacted GEBE do you guys thing they would send me another clutch assembly with bracket and tensioner? I have 2 of the support brackets and 2 compatible engines so would rather not buy a brand new separate kit.

zean

Quite some time ago the elderly couple at GEBE (I'm elderly also) sold me the clutch assembly. They are good people.

zean

At the time I think the price was $110-$120 plus shipping. When I called they said that the clutch assembly would be available in a month or two. I called back (as instructed) and they shipped it.

Will'smotobikes19

Ahh gotta love the 1 month+ China shipping, gas tank still isn’t here. I noticed one of the bolts holding the clutch shoes was loose anyone know how much to tighten it? It’s still the Mitsubishi clone